Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 5.00pm
SWALA and Burges Salmon invite you to this seminar aimed at providing an accessible overview of the current implications of Brexit in areas of interest to administrative lawyers. This seminar has been postponed to 24 November 2021, and will now be held as an in-person event at the offices of Burges Salmon. We very much forward look forward to seeing you there.
Speakers and topics;
• Procurement – Laura Wisdom (Burges Salmon)
• Environmental and Planning – Nina Pindham (No 5 Chambers)
• Immigration (EU Settled Status) – Ashley Norman (Bevan Brittan)
• Competition – Matthew O’Regan (St John’s Chambers)
• Subsidy Control – David Owens (Bevan Brittan)
Venue: Seminar hosted by Burges Salmon at One Glass Wharf, Bristol BS2 0ZX
Registration is required to attend this event – details to follow.
Whilst Burges Salmon are delighted to be lifting a number of COVID-19 restrictions in their offices, some are still in place so that they keep their event guests and staff as safe as possible. Therefore we will need to restrict attendance numbers. If we need to move the event online then we will give you as much notice as we can possible.
For in person events they kindly ask all guest to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Please do not attend if you are experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms. Equally, if you have tested positive or have been a lose contact in the last 10 days.
• Please take a lateral-flow test prior to attending
• Please wear a face-mask on entering our office and until reaching the event room, and use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.