SWALA has submitted its response to the Independent Review of Administrative Law’s Call for Evidence. This may be downloaded here.
SWALA is keen to learn how it might do more to promote its objective of bringing together all practitioners with an interest in Administrative Law in the South West:
- To promote the development of specialist expertise in administrative and public law in the South West of England.
- To encourage and support the use of the local jurisdiction of the Administrative Court.
- To provide a forum for discussion.
- To encourage education and training.
- To protect and promote the efficiency and capacity of Courts in the South West of England to deal with administrative and public law matters.
We would therefore be very grateful if you could take few minutes to complete our short online survey.