Wednesday, 24 November 2021 at 5.00pm
SWALA and Burges Salmon invite you to this seminar aimed at providing an accessible overview of the current implications of Brexit in areas of interest to administrative lawyers. This seminar has been postponed to 24 November 2021, and will now be held as an in-person event at the offices of Burges Salmon. We very much forward look forward to seeing you there.
Speakers and topics;
• Procurement – John Houlden (Burges Salmon)
• Environmental and Planning – Harry Spurr (Guildhall Chambers)
• Immigration (EU Settled Status) – Ashley Norman (Bevan Brittan)
• Competition – Matthew O’Regan (St John’s Chambers)
• Subsidy Control – David Owens (Bevan Brittan)
Venue: Seminar hosted by Burges Salmon at One Glass Wharf, Bristol BS2 0ZX
Registration is required to attend this event – details to follow.